suggested intake and suspension mods to '99 Intrepid ES 3.2?

Looking for:

- replacement strut carts

- front strut tower stiffening rod (interconnecting the two towers)

- KN 'aircharger' replacement intake; ideally the existing KN aircharger for the 3.5 or 2.7 would fit the 3.2. Anyone know? I'm not set on KN as a brand so alternatives are welcome.

thanks

Reply to
chuck

Why? Are you a fricken ricer?

Reply to
Oscar_lives

Check out

forums - they have a very good search engine - a lot of info. on KN intakes and roll your own ones too. Lots of info. by a poster named 'joekd'. He has done a lot of DIY intake systems.

Bill Putney

Thanks for that, very good info.

Any suggestions on strut carts?

Reply to