summer sales drive w/ PT Cruiser Convertible Q:

The current "summer sales drive" mentioned on chrysler.com lists the follow $3,000 cash. Does anybody know if this includes the GT convertible models?

PT Cruiser (excl. Base)

2004-06-02 to 2004-08-31 Cash $3,000.00

Fruit Pie the Magician

Count Floyd

2 things, the time it took you to write this message, you could have phoned them up, and if it included the convertible it probable would have said so.

just my opinion, and I own a GT and love it!

see

Punch