superbowl ads

Thanks for letting us know about youtube. I heard of it, but never thought anyone would use it to see commercials!. Hoping everyone finds Yourtube. I know there are many commercials on superbowl. Mostly they are dumb, but we all miss a few of them when we go to pee, so, I'll check on utube for them! thanks!

Reply to
sp

I don't care about the rest of the commercials, just the two from Chrysler

Reply to
Rob

Yep, Rob, I liked the commercial that was done by Paul Harvey, about gods and farmers and dodge trucks. I live in the country, and finally have a dodge truck (only 4 years old). I wanted a dodge truck since 1960. The nice old man at the local store had one, and he picked me up on the road after my motorbike broke down. Back in the 60's. I think the old dodge trucks do look better, but times and styles do change! About 30 years ago, I bought a new chevrolet truck, and it worked well for a while. I was dissapointed. it is now sitting in my pasture.

Well, enough for now, its almost sundown here, so Ive got to go feed animals.

Reply to
sp