T&C leveler shocks ?

Have a '03 T&C Limited that I would like to install the self leveling shocks on. The price at the dealer is ridiculous. I recall in the past that there was a source somewhere that deals with these shock at a considerably lower price. Help ? ? ? ? ? ? Thx Zork

Reply to
Zork

Try a junk yard.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Reply to
deadbeat

Reply to
mic canic

The t&c limited did have them as standard equipment and they are "not" available on any other trim level. If you add this shock to a non-original equipped van, the rear end will tend to ride high all the time as the spring rate is softer for use with that leveler shock. I found this out the hard way with my '02 eX and then confirmed it thru Chry tech line.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I have a 04 Limited and can report that the Limited's do not have that part as standard. It is part of an expensive towing package.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard