Temp sensor

The overhead display in the 1996 T&C shows variable temperatures from 44 to

84 degrees when it's actually about 84 degrees outside. I have heard that the sensor is "under the battery" but I could not readily find it.

Can someone give me "dummy" level instructions to locate this beast? I strongly suspect that if it has a connector, it's probably the connector that's intermittent.

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Ken Stoorza

mic canic

Thank you, sir. With your help I found it in about ten seconds.

Regards,

Ken

Reply to
Ken Stoorza