temperature gauge?

before you can ask for help we need to know make/model and yr???

Reply to
maxpower

maxpower

my temperature gauge is not working after they replaced the thermostat

where do i find the wire that goes to the temperature gauge inside the car?

thanks i appreciate it

chris

Reply to
Koolaid

sorry its a 93? jeep grand cherokee laredo 4.0

Reply to
Koolaid

You could tap on the gauge lightly as I do to get my YJ gauges to work. Contacts are dirty/corroded. Yours might be the same or lose etc. if cherokee is the same. Other then that i have no idea.

Reply to
Brian

thanks

i just couldn't find the sender unit

on the head, driver's side, close to firewall

the connector was plugged full of dirt and it wasn't making contact

Reply to
Koolaid