Time for a new Chrysler...

Does anyone know if Chrysler is still authorizing friends and family discounts?

What I mean is that I know of two individuals who were able to get a lease discount and a purchase discount because they were friend of a Chrysler Employee. I was told that all they had to provide was a EP or DCX number. They made their purchase on Nov & Dec 04.

Is this still being offered??

I'm hoping it is. I am planning to go this route since I really can't afford to buy a new vehicle at todays prices. I had heard that special leases were available on Town & Country Mini-Vans.

TIA,

Jesse

Reply to
Jes