Timing Belt Change interval on 99 Stratus 2.5 V6 and Valvoline ATF+4??

Could anyone tell me when the timing belt is due for a change on a 99 Stratus 2.5V6?

I've seen some places saying 60K others saying 90K or 95K miles.

Would like a knowledgeable answer.

What company makes the Mopar branded belts? Are Gates timing belts a good option? What about Gates Tensioner assemblies?

Also anyone seen or heard of Valvoline releasing an ATF+4 fluid? Anyone tried it? Tranny fluid change is coming up..

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike Rodick

105K or 84 months by Chryslers Recommendation

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower