Torque Settings for 3.8L Water Pump and Pulley?

I am replacing the water pump on the wife's T&C minvan (65K miles, sprung a very bad leak) and need the torque settings for the water pump idler pulley and the water pump itself. Does anyone know them off the top of their head?

I apologize for not having the FSM yet on this vehicle (I have it for two others I own, but not for the 3.8L). I do have the settings for the 3.3L which are 105 inch pounds for the pump and 250 inch pounds for the pulley. I just wanted to double check to make sure the 3.8L is the same.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Well Bob you don't state what year, but Im sure the specs are the same thru out. Any way the specs for a 2001 3.8 water pump to timing chain case is 105 in.lbs and the specs for the pulley to pump is 250 in.lbs

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to