Touchup Spray Paint - Shale Green

I need to touch up the lower panel below the rear tire on a 2000 LHS. The paint is shale green and the Duplicolor spray paint code is DSCC404. I checked in the Akron, Ohio area at Autozone and Advance Auto Parts and neither carry or will order the paint. I recently ordered a can from NAPA that was defective. When I tried to reorder, I was told that they could not get the paint because it was hazardous material and the supplier would not ship it to the NAPA store. Has anyone had any luck finding the spray paintat any other parts store? I did a search on the internet and can order the paint online for $11 shipped. The cost, if it is available, is typically less than $5.00.

Thanks in advance, Ron Munroe Falls, Ohio

Reply to
Ron (Munroe Falls, Ohio)