Town & Country wheelchair conversion van

Does anyone have any experience with the T&C being modified with a lowered floor for power wheelchair use? There are several companies that will do this ($10K). Any comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
QX

I wouldn't use a T&C but each to his own. Frankly, with the number of really great condition vehicles out there that have already been wheelchair converted, if it was me I'd be looking for a used full size van. I mean, look at Ebay 200109014409, the works, selling for peanuts.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Yes they are great - mines a dodge though. have a look,

What do you want to know?

Reply to
Burgerman

Reply to
philthy

Reply to
Burgerman

There is a modification for T&C where a chairlift bolts to where a removed bucket seat is removed. Then the carseat becomes a wheelchair. Very easy to load/unload person in wheelchair. It is also cheaper then lower floor modification.

Reply to
yappy