Traction Control Module

Hello, was wondering what kind of price I can get a Traction Control Module for...I was getting $950 quotes canadian....Is there a better deal out there?

thanks

Reply to
Canlish

Well probably if you provided the year and model you actually might get some useful information. We are good but not telepathic.

Reply to
Art

Well, if you'll accept a "traction control module" for just any car, then you ought to be able to get a screamin' deal.

If you need one for a vehicle of any particular year, make, model, engine, trans and brake system, it could be more expensive.

Do you go in a restaurant and tell the waiter, when he comes to take your order, "I'll have...food. Oh, and a beverage."?

Do you go to a pharmacist and say "I'm looking for medicine. Do you have that?"

...no?

H'm.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

You might enjoy this true story Dan.

I have an optometrist friend who works in a very small rural town. Some of his patients are not well educated.

He has had at least one patient come in to get new glasses because the "medicine has run out" of his old pair of glasses. No joke.

Reply to
Art
040823 1233 - Daniel J. Stern posted:

That reminds me of the guy who went into a diner and the waitress came over and he said to her "I want something to eat". The waitress said: "You name it, we got it". He said: "I'll have Ham 'nEggs". She said: "We ain't got that". He said: "Well, then I'll have some Steak 'nEggs". She said: "We ain't got that". He said: "Well, then I'll have some Liver'nOnions". She said: "We ain't got that". He said: "Hey, I thought you said You name it, we got it". She said: "Yeah, well you ain't named it yet".

Reply to
indago