trouble code for auto climate control?

I have a 97 Concorde LXi with the automatic climate control. For the past week it has been acting up. I generally leave it in the full automatic mode with temp set at 72. So, Some days the fan will start to blow before the car in warmed up resulting in cold to cool air blowing. (I'm in Pittsburgh so it is still cold here.) Other times warm air will be blowing and after 10-15 minutes it shifts to cooler or cold air (AC not engaged). Normally when the car gets warm enough the fan would just go down to a very slow speed. Any ideas? Any way to get a trouble code?

Thanks for any input.

Reply to
Dave

Press and hold the Floor + MIX (Floor/Defrost) + Defrost buttons until the display begins to flash. The HVAC doors will begin to re-calibrate themselves. After a minute or so the flashing will stop. If there are no fault codes the system will return to the previous temperature seting, otherwise the first fault code will be displayed. Press the Panel button to get other fault codes.

Reply to
SamMan

Thanks for the information.

Dave