Turn signal problem - Dodge Durango

The turn signals on my daughters Dodge Durango have started doing something unusual. I don't know the year, but suspect it's about a 2000 or so.

For a right turn, the turn signal lights blink normally; outside F/R and on the dash.

For a left turn, the lights blink about 3 times faster than normal. All lights DO work, F/R and dash, but just flash really fast.

Ideas? Thanks

Reply to
QX

Someone put an LED replacement bulb in one or more sockets? The flasher will act like a bulb is blown with too little load.

Reply to
Bill Putney

Really sounds like a bad bulb or an incorrect replacement. Either would cause it to flash rather fast. Check all turn signal bulbs that they work and are the correct wattage.

Reply to
miles