UConnect - Bluetooth, Verizon and a PT

I have this package ordered on my 2005 PT Turbo. Verizon sells a Bluetooth enabled phone(Motorola V710) which I am thinking about getting if its compatible with UConnect. Has anyone used the UConnect option in either a PT or any other Chrysler product? I am only really interested in voice. _Fred

Reply to
Frederick Pileggi

Ooh Yeah! I absolutely positively unconditionally love it! I won't be able to function without it Dude! I have it in my 2005 Dodge Magnum RT. I use a Nokia 3650 (AT&T personal Cell), and a Motorola V710 (Verizon - Company Cell).

Best money I have spent!

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

I've got the same cellphone; what does the UConnect feature enable you to do? Just use the car audio system as a speakerphone?

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Geoff_ From what was somewhat explained to me at the dealer: The mike is in the rearview mirror and car audio for speakerphone as you mentioned. If this is absolutely accurate I can't say. The "general" owners manual gives no clue. I am guessing that cars coming in with this option have an addendum to the manual. _Fred

Reply to
Frederick Pileggi