Uk Grand Voyager 2002 2.5d ventilation control problem

Fan, ac, etc works fine, but wherever I select the air, feet, face vents, etc it just comes out the demist vents.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Reply to
IB

There's a servo that controls that; the problem could be anywhere from the knob on the dashboard to a broken shaft connecting the motor to the door.

On a 2000 Intrepid, there's a self-test that can be run, which is described in the FSM. I don't know if your vehicle would have the same self-test; but I'll bet it's got one of some sort which you can look up.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Blend door stuck?

Reply to