Universal garage door opener - please help

Sorry for the repost. Subject line vague.

Just bought a 98 Cirrus. I have figured out most of the bells and whistles. There are 3 buttons on the visor. I believe these are a programmable garage door opener. If so, how do I program it. I have no manual, so I can't RTFM;)

Thank you

Phil, a Horizon graduate

Reply to
Phil Breau

Thank you to those who took the time to read the message. I have found the answer and have successfully programmed the Homelink universal remote.

Reply to
Phil Breau