used T&C: which years to avoid????

Hi, I'm in the market for a used Town and Country, 2000 through 2004.

Are any of these model years ones I should avoid due to transmission or other reliability concerns?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave

jdoe

Reliability wise they were pretty good doing those years. We have a

2000 and a 2002 and both have been good. The 2000 is slightly larger in the back than the 2001+ models. This is probably a non-issue, but we found out because our triplet stroller just fits in the 2000, but won't fit in the 2001+ models.
Reply to
Threeducks