venture van

Help is needed I have venture van it runs well but sometimes the engine starts to make a sound I do not know the exact name for that sound but it is the same sound wehen you go in the reverse direction or like the soud comming from the electrical chair for handicaps

Does any one know any reason for this? My van is 2000 with less than 80000 millege! thanks

Reply to
mshatn

Is it a Chevy Venture, Or a Chrysler / Plymouth VOYAGER? If it is a Chevy Venture, try a Chevy group. If it is a Chrysler? Plymouth, give more info, ie: Engine Size, And more specifics, besides sounding like a wheelchair.

Reply to
David

The reason is that you are a Chevy owner posting to a Chrysler newsgroup. Post properly and the problem will go away. :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting