Voyager - cylinder numbers

90 Grand Voyager 3.3L

Can anyone tell me the cylinder numbers corresponding to the cylinders?

Based on what are printed on the DIS coil pack, the front cylinders are: 6, 4, 2 and the rear cylinders are: 3, 1, 5

I believe cylinder 2 is the front left (front view),

4 is front middle, 6 is front right. And I believe cylinder 1 is the rear middle cylinder. Not sure cylinders 3 and 5.

Dont want to plug the wires to wrong terminals.

Reply to
dowhileme