Wanted: 1990 Chrysler LeBaron Factory Service Manual

I would like to buy a 1990 Chrysler LeBaron Factory Service Manual in good condition reasonably priced. Your proposals, please.

Reply to
Paul17

I see these go by all the time on Ebay. Search :

(1990,90) Chrysler (FWD,front) manual* (service,shop) -hayn* -chilt*

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Most of them ship only in US, and that's a problem. Also some of them put a reserved bid too high.

Reply to
Paul17

Paul, I'll tell you what. You find a manual on Ebay that you want - there's a couple auctions going on up there right now as a matter of fact - and give me the specified bid amount and I'll bid on it for you. Assuming I win, once I take delivery of the manual I'll re-list them on Ebay under a Sell at a Fixed Price for the total amount I've spent on them (ie: shipping and bid amount) and I'll tell you when I'm going to list it in advance. Then you just buy it and voila, you have your manual/manuals. And if you opt out then some other Ebayer will undoubtedly buy them so I won't be stuck with them.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt