WANTED: 1991 Dodge (Grand) Caravan Factory Service Manual...

Reasonable price, decent condition, please...

Post here, or remove extra spaces if replying via email...

Reply to
FeMaster

Have you looked on eBay? These seem to be harder to find once they pass the 10 - 12 year mark.

I wonder what Chrysler does with the un-sold FSM's once they no longer offer them. They only offer them for 10 years. There are some third party publishers, but it looks like they cannot obtain rights to print until they reach the 20 - 25 year mark

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

Thanks for the suggestion. I have looked on eBay, however there is only one seller that offers just the "Service Manual" book, but does not have the rest of the set, i.e. Wiring Diagrams book, etc. He also wants too much (my opinion, [$50]) for just the one book out of the set.

Reply to
FeMaster

patience, or get a subscription to

Ted