Wanted 1999 Voyager Tail Light In UK

Hi I'm looking for a rear n/s tail light for a 1999 Voyager in the UK, please help me avoid paying dealer price of =A3108.

Thanks

Bryan

Reply to
bryan

Bryan:

1) These occasionally show up on eBay, but unless you set up your search string carefully, you'll have to wade through hundreds of US-spec lamps that will cause you to flunk your MoT (no fog lamp, no amber indicator).

2) "N/S" = Nearside, but that's a UK-only expression. When posting in an international group, if you want people to understand you, use "left" and "right", where "right" refers to the side upon which is located the steering wheel in the UK.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern