Were Chrysler Voyagers ever sold in the UK (earlier models)?

Ehrm.... don't fight over me please.... ;-)

The reas>

Reply to
Bas

All very nice in theory but, I must tell you, from a practical point of view you are talking -- to put it rudely but briefly -- piffle.

Should you wish to do so you may see my comment in my post of 30 Jan.

"BTW, the side of the steering wheel is not an issue, for me at least. I have owned and driven RHD for a long time on 'the Continent' and LHD in the UK, and regularly drive across from the UK now."

And the OP has confirmed that also for him the steering wheel side is no issue.

Just one point: after a bit of careful driving, switching sides is piss-easy because everything is appropriately geared. Road marking, road signs etc. Yes, quite a few Continental Europeans 'worry' about this matter, but only until they try it. That's why I said that your concerns are "theory".

BTW, I don't think that the "look right" marking on the road are there for Continentals or NAs; they are there for public safety, reminding people to look out for traffic before stepping off the kerb... Furthermore, when stepping off a traffic island/refuge half way across the sign (if there is one) would say "look left"...

The only signs for 'foreigners' are on roads near the ports, reminding people to drive on the left. Similarly in France there are "drive right" signs in or near, for example, Calais.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

PS. Just curious: why do you give yourself the NG moniker Shvantzkoph?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling