What 3.3 engines will work in a Concord?

A friend has a 1996 concord that has a blown 3.3 engine. He is looking to replace it. Does anybody know which models have that engine that would work in his? I think the intrepid does, Not shure what years work. Mabey somebody out there knows off hand which are interchangeable. Any advice would be appericated, Thanks, Tom .

Reply to
Tom Allemani

Call a junk yard and ask for a list of interchangeable models.

Reply to
Robert Reynolds

In general, a first-generation Intrepid, Vision, or Concorde with a 3.3 will work. Any good salvage yard should have a Hollander's Interchange Manual that will give exact years and models.

Reply to
Steve

Also the same info. could be obtained by doing a drill-down on that vehicle on car-part.com. The resulting listings will show the cars from which the compatible engines could be obtained.

Bill Putney