What "Town And Countrys" have a display above the rear view mirror, near the sunglasses compartment?

Hi - the VFD display on my '03 town and country went bad - so I'd like to get a replacement for it from a junkyard. The display in question is a little above the rear view mirror, in front of the sunglasses compartment. You know the one - it says direction of travel, outside temperature, etc. So - can anyone tell me when that feature was added to the town and country? Or can you just tell me any years you know that have that feature? Lastly - are town and countrys the only car with that exact display? Thanks!!

Reply to
Michael

nkirloskar

Mmmm...no. Don't think so. Your '03 Town and Country, being an '03, has gotta still be under warranty.

Would you like to try again? WHat is it you actually want to do?

DS

Reply to
Daniel J Stern

"Kevin" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net:

so what's your e-mail address?

Reply to
Michael

He probably did some dumb-ass thing like shot a bullet by accident inside the van, right through the display, that isn't covered under warranty, and is too embarrassed to take it into the service department.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

sorry contact me at snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net