where is parking brake release in 2000 Caravan?

I'd like to trailer with my van which I bought used without an owners manual. I was checking out the parking brake which is the foot lever type. But I didn't see a relase handle. Where is the parking brake release handle in a 2000 Dodge Caravan?

Thanks in advance. Daryl

Reply to
gprimerib

Look closely at the lower-left area of the dashboard/kneeboard assembly and you'll see it. It's located right where you might think the hood release would be.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks. I wasn't even looking that high on the dash. Seems like an awkward place at first (since I'm an old GM guy), but it works nonetheless. Thanks again.

gprimerib