[SOLVED] Where is the Fuel Filter on a 92 Plymouth Voyager LE?

I am trying to troubleshoot a problem with a non-starting Plymouth Voyager LE 3.3L v6, and am trying to find the fuel filter to replace it. I know this should be easy, but it's really cold and windy where I am trying to work, and I would like to know if there is an easy access point for it. Any help would be appreciated. I searched the forums, and there doesn't seem to be the answer to this particular question.

Reply to
yargion

The filter is on the right side frame just before the right rear wheel

Reply to
maxpower

Are there any shields hiding it?

Reply to