Which fuse controls the car alarm in th 300C

My 06 300C has a problem where the car alarm goes off spontaneously and can't be turned off with the key or the key buttons. It will turn itself off after five minutes. This happens once or twice a year, usually in the spring or fall (I'm guessing it's a moisture problem), had has been happening since I got the car. The first time it happened I took it to the dealer but they weren't able to find anything. They suggested that I pull the fuse when it happens, however that was five years and I don't remember which fuse it is. There are dozens of fuses, I've pulled lots of them without success. Does anyone know which fuse controls the car alarm?

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

Looks like it would be Fuses 14 and 29 in the PDC.

Reply to
Bill Putney

Actually, looking closer at the FSM schematics, I'm thinking that just pulling 14 will do it. Fuse 14 is hot all the time. 29 is only hot when the key is in Run or Start (so turning the key off would have the same effect as pulling Fuse 29).

Reply to
Bill Putney

Thanks I'll make a note of this. Do you know if this is a common problem on 300s or I just have a bad ground somewhere?

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

You're welcome. I have no familiarity of the 300C, so I don't know if this is a common problem - I looked in the schematics of a 2005 FSM

Bill Putney