Which non-feedback or feedback 2bbl carb for 1987 caravans?

Which 2bbl carbs did caravans got in 1987? Non-feedback or feedback?

Thanks, I have been to aaron's website, only small note in 2.2L history 1984, "...some mini-vans (caravans) had 2bbl non-feedback carbs."

Mine is 1987 caravan 2.2L with 2bbl, either engine or carb might had been rebuilt or replaced at some point in past so I don't know what is correct carb for this particular combo.

Reasoning: owner might had swapped the whole engine with exhaust manifold without O2 boss so I'm guessing.

Also I need somebody whom have better info on computer modules (ESA or SCC) than what Aaron's website provided. For emissions info. Point is to match the computer to both correct carb & emissions setup.

Cheers,

Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.