window replacement

i am needing to replace my quater panel windows how do i do it

mandy

Reply to
bugerbear22

Well Mandy, first you need to specify what we are working on?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Take the old one out and put the new one in. Easy, huh ?

Reply to
Mike

replace my quater panel windows how do i do it

i am doing the back quater panel glasses i am really in need of a junk car to do it anyone know of somweone in knoxville that has a 94 dodge grand caravan who peices theres out i need 2 more windows

Reply to
bugerbear22

replace my quater panel windows how do i do it

Those should not be too hard to replace. The glass from any 1991 -

1995 Chrysler Minivans should work as donors. I believe that the Town & Country is equivalent to a "Grand" in length, so they should work too.

-KM

Reply to
kmath50

to replace my quater panel windows how do i do it

Reply to
philthy

stuff dirt cheap

needing to replace my quater panel windows how do i do it

i am needing the 2 back quater panel windows and the hatch back window please let me know

Reply to
bugerbear22