Windshield Wipers

I have a 1993 Chyrsler Intrepid and the windsheild wipers just stopped working. No noises, sounds, or attempts to work when tried.

I was advised to check the fuses. Where might I locate these fuses and are they hard / or expensive to replace.

Can you think of any other reasons that the wipers might have stopped working ?

Thanks

Kim

Reply to
kmriche

I recall that wipers are protected by a self resetting circuit breaker, not a fuse. They are a small plastic box in the fuse panel, probably under the hood, should be on the chart. Could also be a loose connection, switch, or a dead spot on the motor armature. Try yanking the wipers a bit when the switch is turned on to jiggle the motor a bit. Maybe it will start up. Rick

I was advised to check the fuses. Where might I locate these fuses and are they hard / or expensive to replace.

Can you think of any other reasons that the wipers might have stopped working ?

Thanks

Kim

Reply to
Rick