Winshield washers!

Hi everyone. When i start my winshield washers, it's the guy behind me that washes is winshield. The water fly right over my car to the car behind. Is there a way to ajust the jets? Thanks. (98 Expresso minivan) L.G.R.

Reply to
L.G.R.

thats a great option for tailgaters

"L.G.R." wrote:

Reply to
philthy

"philthy" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@cac.net...

Yes, with red ink in my washers ;) L.G.R.

Reply to
L.G.R.

With some, you can stick a pin or something in the nozzle, and adjust the direction.

Clint

Reply to
Clint

fill it with acid!

Reply to
rob

but seriously if one hole is plugged in the jet, the extra pressure will go out the other holes and shoot the fluid way up over the top. use a small stick pin or a wire bristle off a bristle brush to poke into the jet holes and make sure each is clear and spraying correctly.

Reply to
rob