Wiper Refills for a 2001 Cruiser on a 2004 Jeep Liberty?

I bought a pair for my 2001 PT Cruiser. Then I found out it needed a water pump (may as well replace the timing chain while it's torn apart), motor mounts, and two tires. I got rid of this money pit and I still have my wiper refills. My daughter has a 2004 Jeep Liberty that calls for 19" blades. The ones I have are 20". Can she use them

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

You won't know until you try. The PT takes a 20" and a 21" so it may not work. BTW, those are the vehicles I have too. Hmmm.

It's too bad you dumped your PT just because of the timing belt. I bought the Gates kit (timing belt, idler, tensioner, water pump) for $250 and spent an afternoon changing it. The pencil strut and dog bone (they're not mounts) can be fixed with a $14 tube of windshield urethane and you're good to go. I understand you're frustration thought. The first 3 years of the PT are absolute garbage. My wife had an 05 and it was a completely different animal but my 01 is a really costly POS.

Reply to
Joe Spumolio

I had a plain, black 2003 that was perfect, never gave any problems. My wife had a 2005 convertible, same good car. We only gave them up for an Avenger because of the poor gas mileage(17-21mpg). The Avenger gets 29-30mpg around town and 34 on the road.

Reply to
sctvguy1