Wire Harness Source Needed

I need a wire harness for the front turn signal/emergency/side marker for a 1999 Chrysler T&C Limited. The part number on the (approx. 30") cable is 4707837AA 17778C.

Can anyone please point me to a source other than the dealer?

Reply to
Piperson

Junk yard?

Bill Putney

Do you need a harness or just the connector???

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
Piperson

BTW. Another label on the bulb end of the cable indicates

NS JPR PARK/TURN

110722 Assembled in Mexico

There is no label >> I need a wire harness for the front turn signal/emergency/side marker

Reply to
Piperson