Wiring Diagram for 91 Dynasty (3.3 litre)

Does anyone know of a wiring diagram for the above on the web? I am trying to figure out why the speed signal wire (attached to the speedometer in the instrument cluster) gets extra voltage when I put my lights on high beam. It alternates from 0 to over 5 volts. Without high beams, it alternates from 0 to around 3 or 3.8 volts. The result is sometimes my speedometer will not work unless the high beams are on, and on other occasions, it will not work unless they are on. I have a new speed pickup on the transaxle.

Does the signal from this wire go straight to the ECM, or does it go to the speedometer? I have noticed some weird things with my high beam indicator light (bulb good, but no voltage seems to get to it). I'm thinking it may have a short somehow to the speed circuit, but I have no idea what circuitry they have in common (if any).

Chris

Reply to
C. Bailey