WTB: 1986-1987 Whole holley 5220 carb for 2.2L from either car or caravan.

Holley 5220 for federal or canadian version from caravan or similar car between early 1987 and 1986 for 2.2L.

Need the everything even dirt on carb just like that when unbolted from the intake manifold.

Will pay for shipping and modest cost for the used carb. I'll rebuild carb when it arrives. USA or Canada is fine.

My current carb on that 'van 1987 is too screwed up to worth spending working on. Missing parts and something "feels" not right about that. Junkyard is no luck, the one I have didn't have older vehicles, tried buying rebuilt carb route and geez it is worth what I paid for my 'van!

So if you have one or know one from junkyard, get it and let me know to arrange the payment & shipping. I'll be really happy to buy it from you right off. Oh, would be nice to have throttle cable for 'van (accelerator cable) if you can get it. Also if possible, fuel/vapor seperator unit with bracket, air cleaner support bracket.

Cheers,

Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.

Have you tried

I saw a few of these listed as'rebuildable' for under $50.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff