WTB: Right mirror for 2000 LHS

Second try - doesn't seem to have 'taken':

Looking for a right side mirror for my 2000 LHS. Wife crunched it.

This version mirror is:

Foldable has Memory Is heated Has a shiny black finish.

Please e-mail me if you have one in good condition and tell me how much you want for iy.

Thanks

Reply to
BF

Same mirrors used on certain option packages of all 2nd gen LH cars (300M, Intrepid, Concorde, LHS).

Three very good potential sources: (1)

forums - there are at least two guys on there who take orders for their visits to the bone yards and have established a good reputation for fair dealing there. Start with the Buy/sell/trade forum - those two guys as well as others will respond - someone may have one sitting in their garage. (2) Buy/sell/trade forum on the 300M Club forums
(3)
- a site where junk yards from all over the U.S. list their parts - you drill down for the vehicle-specific part, select your geographical area of preference, and up pops (usually) several pages of yards that have the exact part in their yard complete with price, location, phone number, etc., etc. Don't worry about excluding the right part from comon platform vehicles - their system knows what parts are interchangeable between badges. Guaranteed at least two of those sources will have available the mirror you are looking for.

Bill Putney