Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

cherche pieces evasion
bonjour, je suis a la recherche d'un pare-soleil avant droit, malheureusement chez citroen cela ce vend par 2 gauche et droit. merci d'avance Jean-Claude

No posts showing
Is anyone else here losing posts? I have an empty folder, it goes bold and has (20) in brackets, then nothing shows..
3
3

Citroen Evasion Heater problems
Since i have bought my Evasion ,now 1 jear ago , the heater has been playing up . Some times it does not heat up at all , and sometimes i get only moderate heat . I found out that there was a lot of...
3
3

picasso fuel gauge
Hi there When I fill my 2004 Citroen Picasso the fuel gauge does not register full. This only occurred after my car was in to get the cruise control fixed. Does anyone have any idea what the problem...
1
1

C5 Intermittant Heater Problem
Hello all I am new to the joys of the Citroen C5 with no Haynes manual and was wondering if anyone has come across an intermittent heater problem. If truth be told it heats up OK but the blower has a...
2
2

Recycling LHM fluid?
Where do you dispose of used LHM fluid? Its a mineral oil. Could it could be poured into the 'engine oil' container at my local recycling centre. Regards, Rudge
1
1

Free Discount Prescription Cards
Great site for free prescription assistance is presented by American Consultants Rx at .It reallyhelped out.

Citroen saxo alternator
Can anyone tell me the correct voltage across the battery when the engine is running on a 1999 saxo 954cc. I thougt the old alternator was overcharging and bought a recon unit, but its showing the...
5
5

Citroen club and forum web sites...
What is it about Citroen and web sites, I've tried three web sites this morning and all are off line due to either 'issues' (Citroen Car Club) or 'blown database allowances' (both the French Car Forum...
2
2

Citroen Xsara V Reg - Remove front door trim.
How do you remove the internal door trim / panel on a Xsara.. ? Thanks
1
1

Re: OK it's not a Peugeot it's a Citroen.
Mick Whittingham wrote:

Berlingo Windscreen wipers.
I have an old shape Berlingo and the wipers go click at the top of their travel. On long journeys it does my head in. I thought at first that they were hitting the bodywork at the side of the...
4
4

Berlingo fan heater
In your case, one thimble full...
26
26

Reverse light switch - C2
Hi My wife's C2 reversing light comes on intermittently, so I suspect that the switch is at fault. Where is this switch located? Can it be accessed easily to clean / replace? Thanks Richard Web pages:...

XM Suspension problem
If I raise the suspension level in my XM and then set the control back to 'Normal' again, the suspension does not level out correctly. The back seems to be OK but the front seems high. If I drive it...
7
7