Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

citroen xsara central locking
i ve checked the wires on door gater and 2 wires are cut.what can i do ,means cheepest way to getit sorted
6
6

c3 fusebox
I have a c3 stop n start, 2 months old, the fuse box in the glove compartment has no relationship to the hanbook! there are only 2 fuses fitted, the positions in the handbook show different values to...
8
8

Centre Console Removal
Hi to all Does anyone know how to remove the centre console of a C5 short of explosives?? I need to get to the back of the radio to fit a car phone mute wire connection. Does the outer section come...
1
1

saxo sx power steering dilemma
when i start my saxo, the power steering is fine for 5 mins or so and then the steering becomes heavy. any advice on what i can do to fix this without being charged the eath at a garage? -- Message...
5
5

Xsara
Hi does anyone know where the flasher unit is on a S reg Xsara. Cheers
1
1

1998 Saxo starting problems
My wife has a 1998 Saxo (I think it is the 950 - mischief trim) and recently it has been a little reluctant to start. Key in, enter code, turn key and battery light goes off but nothing, not even a...
1
1

Citroen
are they a citrus type vehicle?
4
4

citroenzx volcane
have just had new head gasket and valves put in her her compression is low but she wont start any help would be greatly appreciated
4
4

workshop manual xm
i would like to buy download purloin steal a real workshop manual for my diesel 95 xm yo help with an alarm problem i do not mean a haynes manual as i own one and its good for f___ a__ as regards my...
1
1

cruise control
Hi there I have just got a xsara picasso with cruise control. I do not have a clue how it works. The car is a 1.6hdi manual. If anyone can tell me how to operate the cruise control I would be most...
1
1

xm alarm
how do i set my alarm on td xm estate. i stupidly disconnected the negative lead off the battery. i have 2 keys agarage key and a remote key that has seen better days

suspension
When you start or when you stop? If it's when you start then it's probably not the antisink valve.
4
4

C1 Timing Belt Changes
Hi there, I've just taken delivery of a shiny new 1.0L petrol C1 'Cool'. I'm looking in the servicing book to see how often the timing belt needs to be changed and have noticed that only the intervals...
1
1

Urgent help needed
My father has put anti freeze in his Xantia instead of hydraulic fluid. Can it be drained? Should the car not be driven? Any help or advice please?
1
1

very soft rear suspension
i have a citroen xantia 1996 i replaced one of the rear spheres and 2 months later i relaced the other rear one now you can push the back down really easily...is this normal? does anyone know what the...
8
8