Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

9 seat estate?
Can anyone tell me the model of the citroen estate from the seventies (I think) that had three rows of seats and sat 8 people (2in front, 3in middle and 3 in rear) or was it nine seats? It was quite...
3
3

Citroen Xantia Hard Rear
My 2000 Citroen Xantia Forte HDI rear suspension has gradually got harder and is now starting to become uncomfortable. Additionally I'll be towing a caravan in a few weeks. Am I right in thinking the...
5
5

Strong euro squeezes Peugeot
Wall Street Journal - May 24, 2007 A turnaround plan unveiled by PSA Peugeot Citroen underscores the challenges faced by Europe's auto industry: High-growth markets are located beyond the Continent's...

Xantia TD Speedo Fault
Hi, I'm asking this out of curiousity as I no longer have the car. My N-registered Xantia TD had a speedo fault which would cause the pointer to home in on 50MPH and stick there even if I wasn't...

Techn.Book Citroën Xsara 2002
Anybody an URL?

Saxo permanent live fuse
Hi, could anyone please point me at the fuse which provides the permanent live for the audio system? Thanks
1
1

Navigation
I have a citroen xsarra picasso from 2003 and it has a navigation built in (monochrome navtech, standard from citroen) The screen is in the little display (where the spedometer is) and the hardware is...
5
5

ZX Diesel rev counter
My wife's 1.9D rev counter occassional drops and then recovers, sometimes to half revs and then back to full. Before I dig out the Haynes BoL any clues as to where the connectors are? It's not an...

occasional stalling on a 1.6 i ZX
Hello all, We've just acquired a second ZX, this one for me, to replace the C-15 I used for work (an amazing car in itself, over 370,000 km on it, drives like a gem, though I'm pretty sure the engine...
6
6

C3 Desire dashboard menus
Hi, I've been lent a C3 Desire for a couple of weeks while my car is off the road. I've been tryng to make sense of the menus but without the handbook am not getting anywhere. I wonder if there is a...
3
3

D Series original engine-similar to Corvair?
OTOH, it's not like the europeans used to have common sense in their regulations - it's just that Citroëns are built to european specs, so it's not that noticeable. Look at how american cars had to...
35
35

Citroen Berlingo hdi oil indicator issue.
Hi, I found a couple of items on this going back to 2003, but not exactly clarifying the problem. I've got the CB hdi (van type). Diesel. It doesn't matter what the weather is like, or what position...
8
8

1998 AX - Speed loss at high gear - Air conditioning is on
Hello everyone.. My wife drives a 1998 AX 1.1L. On the 5th gear, speed around 90km/h (55mph), the car seems to lose power. As the speed lowers, my wife would change to the 2nd gear, and the car will...
4
4

citoen saxo heater blower
My wifes saxo 1000cc 1998, heater blower has stoptped working,I have tested the power supply to the switch, no power,the fuse is intact,is the relay at fault where is the relay and how do I test it