1986 2CV home wanted

My Son has a 1986 2CV that we want to get rid of. It has done only 54000 miles and has a superb engine, gear box and brakes (has disks not drum brakes). Bodywork is tatty but serviceable. Failed the MOT due to needing
welding work to chassis and a couple of small points. Tyres are good and the exhaust and battery are nearly new. This would make a brilliant base for a kit car or even a daily runner with a bit of welding and TLC. Worth £100? offers? We live in Leamington Spa in Warwickshire - tel 01926 433433 call Andy (Dad) or Richard (Son).
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
My Son has a 1986 2CV that we want to get rid of. It has done only 54000 miles and has a superb engine, gear box and brakes (has disks not drum brakes). Bodywork is tatty but serviceable. Failed the MOT due to needing welding work to chassis and a couple of small points. Tyres are good and the exhaust and battery are nearly new. This would make a brilliant base for a kit car or even a daily runner with a bit of welding and TLC. Worth £100? offers? We live in Leamington Spa in Warwickshire - tel 01926 433433 call Andy (Dad) or Richard (Son).
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
SOLD so no more responses please.

Add pictures here