1998 Saxo starting problems

My wife has a 1998 Saxo (I think it is the 950 - mischief trim) and recently it has been a little reluctant to start.
Key in, enter code, turn key and battery light goes off but nothing, not even a
click.
Sometimes trying again makes it just start!
Any idea?
Thanks in advance, Paul.
--
Paul Matthews
snipped-for-privacy@cattytown.me.uk

It's being mischievious. Can't say you weren't warned.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline