Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wash wipe
The wash wipe function is not working on this Citroen ax . Is there a fuse for it , or has the motor popped . The rear does not work also .
1
1

Info ?
I have just puchased a Citroen Xantia 2.1 TD Exclusive a (1998) that has a strange electrical fault on turning the ignition Key the engine starts crancking before i get to the start posistion. How...
1
1

speeding in Denmark ...
This may be a spoof - but in Denmark, it might not be ... ;-)
4
4

Speedo wobble in ZX
Does anyone know the cure to stop my ZX speedo needle wobbling? Could it be a duff cable? It's on a ZX Reflex 1.9D.
3
3

xsara 2001 central locking prob
drivers side door want lock and the drivers side electric window want open aswell ,you can lock the passager side only for it to open itself again, any ideas how to fix it please
1
1

citroen xantia
hi there has anyone have had a problem with there central computer console where you put your code in to start the car. I have had both lights (green and red) at the same time come up when i try to...
6
6

[Charter] 646
CHARTER This newsgroup is a platform for all who have an interest in Citroen automobiles (from 2CVs to XMs and beyond). All items relating to these vehicles are on-topic (including fan gatherings,...

Electrics... am I being conned?
Hi, for nearly two years I have had no fan for my car but it's not been too much of a problem... if my windscreen steams up I just open the window!!! recently I paid an auto electrician to fix it, who...
7
7

Advice sought on Xantia 1999 HDi 2.0 igintion key.
Hi, I have been told by a friend that his father's car key, similar to my one, went flat and it cost him 'enough' to get it fixed. To forestall a future problem, any information about this type of key...
3
3

Picasso headlights
Can someone please tell me how to adjust the headlights on my Picasso? Haynes wonderful workshop manual suggests taking it to a Citroen dealer. I really didnt buy a manual to tell me that.
3
3

Re: Chitroen C5 suspension...
The standard answer on Xantias, BXs and the like was the rear height sensor. There was a plastic clip which connects the suspension to a valve which controls the rear height. The plastic clip can...

c3 broken suspension springs
I have just returned from leaving my car c3 (2003 model) exclusive in a citroen garage for a service and was surprised and alarmed to find that the car had 2 broken front suspension springs . This...
6
6

headlight bulb
How do I replace the bulb? Does the glass pop off or do I take the whole thing apart? Not the most technical of people
7
7

XM faulty pump for windscreen washer
The front washer pump motor seems to be unable to pump enough water to the windscreen nozzles. I have cleaned the spray nozzles and the clear plastic pipes look clean. The non-return valve seems OK....
4
4

C5 Headlamp Bulb Replacement
Could any one tell me how to replace the main headlamp on the drivers side, managed to remove the cover and the cap off the headlamp unit but not sure what sort of clips are used as ive no hand book....
14
14