Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Xsara 2.0 HDi rear disc pad replacement
I need to replace the rear discs & pads on my 2000 Xsara 2.0 hdI. Is a caliper piston wind-back tool required (i.e to rotate the pistons), or do they just push straight back? TIA Andy
5
5

Opinions Please
Hi all, I'm new to this group and would appreciate your opinions on the following. Back in 1997 I had a 2 litre Xantia estate which I thought was a superb car. Unfortunately, when I quit my job the...
22
22

WOW!
2
2

faulty c3
i have a 3 year old citroen C3. i had alot of problems with it in the past, including battery change and oil leaks. some of the problems were fixed in the garage. there's one problem i can't trace nor...
1
1

Noisy Saxo
My X reg saxo has become boy racer noisy of late. Friend reckons it's a hole in the exhaust which sounds very likely. Can anyone give me an idea of how much it should cost to fix? I'm suposed to be...
6
6

BSI (Built In System Interface)
I've been told by the Citroen dealer that I need a new BSI in my 2000-reg (mk1) berlingo, obviously I want to save money because the part is not cheap, I was just wondering if I can order and fit this...
2
2

Locked radio
I'm selling my Saxo (having just got a C5) so this afternoon went to re-fit the original radio having removed my aftermarket stereo. When I connect the radio up and attempt to turn it on, I am faced...
2
2

Xantia: flushing the radiator & cooling system.
Hi there, I have an L-reg Citroen Xantia 1.9 turbo diesel and want to change the water in the radiator. It has been over-heating, but topping up with water, running the engine and adding more water...
8
8

xantia turbo diesel
i have a problem with overheating the car after a 5 mile or so run will overheat the radiator is cold if i open the bleed valve (top left on the head) loads of air comes out and the rad gets hot but i...
10
10

The history of Citroen
I posted a couple of weeks ago about purchasing a Xantia Exclusive 99 model (stv.). Before that I`ve only had Mazdas, and not getting anywhere near a garage or a service man. That hasn`t happened yet...
35
35

flushing oil, replacement £xpensive power steering pipe, comfort spheres
it's that time again, repair the few faults on an otherwise good car or declare it a POS, bin it and buy another one ? 1/ anyone know who does the cheapest flushing oil ? 2/ I'm getting quoted £100+...
10
10

Citroen ZX 1.9D - 1992 - Faulty Handbrake Light.
Hi All, I've got the above car which seems to refuse to go wrong, in 6 years this is the first problem I've had. Basically the handbrake light keeps flickering on, sometimes stays on, rarely goes off,...
12
12

ZX Volcane 1993 Td
Have owned ZX since new had very few problems - wish Citroen made something that would be an adequate replacement! The heater/air fan/blower has stopped working checked all the fuses sure if there is...
3
3

Reversing light switch on Xantia 2.0i (1994)
Since this is my first message, let me start with HELLO WORLD! :) Now, the problem: My reversing light is not working. Tail lights and rear fog lights work fine, so this shouldn't be the grounding...
8
8

uw droomauto nu gewoon betaalbaar
Beste Citroën-liefhebber, Altijd al in uw favoriete model Citroën willen rijden, maar financieel niet haalbaar? Vanaf nu is dat verleden tijd. Met een lening tegen de gunstigste tarieven kunt ook u...
2
2