2CV Beachcomber For Sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item $46447678

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Andrew Barnes ( snipped-for-privacy@xtreme2.pipex.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Ah, that old beastie of Steve's! I take it it's back to a normal 602 these days? Last time I saw that, the AA man dropped me off at home after the mad 652 seized at umptymillion revs.... (I think we worked it out to about 8750 or something)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much

Yeh, back to standard, fond memories of that car, but unfortunately none of us have the time to restore it.
Think it was the flywheel bolts which snapped when my bro bust it, seem to remember he had reused them. That 652 never was that reliable.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Andrew Barnes ( snipped-for-privacy@xtreme2.pipex.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

IIRC, it was some machining swarf in the front cam bearing - the fan bolt and flywheel bolts were a symptom of it stopping so suddenly and completely....

But it *was* fun.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ