2cv World Meeting

Anybody going to be there?
There's going to be a meeting of the 2cv email list in the Beer Festival bar, Weds 5pm - I'll be behind the bar at the time...
See you there?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

<spam> http://www.2cvgb.co.uk/site_extras_folder/world_meeting_folder/worldindex.shtml </spam>
Seems like a great event, beer and Citroen. Pitty I can't come. I'll drink (s)ome and think of y'all. Enjoy!
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net

two bars

2,500 2cvs...
It'll be good.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

I know I'm going to miss something.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net