Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

need towbar for Visa II Club / AHK gesucht
Hello! Still searching for a towbar... any hints? Hallo! Ich bin noch immer auf der Suche nach einer AHK für meine Visa. Hinweise? Gruß, Danny

Low pressure fuel pump failure
2002 HDi Picasso, 70k on clock, died last week due to the in tank fuel pump failing. Part was £150 and the same again to fit. Bloody Italian electrics! TonyB
2
2

Picasso Wipers
Hi, My 2004 Picasso wipers has started to play up. If you stop and turn off the wipers they will stay on until you turn the ignition back on and switch them off.

headlights
both dip beams on my 2007 c3 have stopped working, (within 2 days of each other) also get 'fault' displayed on panel when switching lights off. does this fault display when bulbs have gone, or is the...
1
1

pluriel .....
somebody tell me some horror stories to put me off buying one...please...I said I would never buy another french car ...so please put me off....but I want one! ......

How They Brought the VéloSoleX from Romorantin-Lanthenay to Golden Valley
Well, you DID ask...................... My love affair with the VéloSoleX began many years ago: when I went to France on school trips as a teenager, all the youngsters rode them, particularly in...

Mehari
Qu'en pensez-vous ?
10
10

C3 FOB key programming
I've purchased a new key for my 2002 C3 (gasoline, 1124 cc engine). The old had the open button damaged. I was not expecting but the seller sent me a complete key! (blade, electronics and even a cell...

service indicator reset
how do i reset the service indicator on the latest relay jumper steve
1
1

Picasso revs up on its own
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas, friends Picasso is revving up on its own now and then, sometimes enough to have to turn the engine off. He's had it in the garage and they cleaned something and...
3
3

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

Artistic licence
An artist in the British westcountry likes Citroens, particularly 2CVs. This picture appeared in a local paper (I have no connection with the artist or the newspaper).

Citroen AX Fault Codes
I own a 1994 Citroen AX, 954cc fitted with single-point petrol injection controlled by a Bosch Mono-Motronic MA3.0 Electronic Control Unit/Module (ECU or ECM). It recently began to run badly,...
26
26

Tourer observations...
... we're thinking of replacing our tired C5 2.2 HDI SX with the new 2.0 Tourer. Test driven it and think it is excellent value compared with the Mondeo/Passat. Anyone have experience of owning one -...
2
2

Antenna on Berlingo
Does anybody know how to get to the underside of the Antenna on my year 2000 Citroen Berling. I took the radio out of my old car which worked very well, but now in the Berlingo I am getting terrible...