Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Refilling aircon story
Finally it's warm in The Netherlands. I discover the aircon of my Xant can't cope. I went to a few service points and all told me, make an appointment, it takes at least half an hour to refill. From a...

Xantia 2 Plip fob key blade swap over???
Hi all, I am very new here so let me explain my reason for being here - I have a Xantia and bought a second hand key plip (2 buttons) from eBay. My existing plip key fob is near enough broken - the...
1
1

K&N air filtes
Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they perform as claimed on fuel economy etc.? Considering putting one on C5 est. 110HDI.

Audio Question - T plate Saxo VTR
Hello, Would anyone have a recommendation for suitable speaker install for the front doors in a T plate, 3 door, Saxo VTR? Have read in a couple of forums about various speakers, but don't wish to go...

C/Locking Question - T plate Saxo VTR
Heyup, It's the passenger door that isn't playing the game. I tried to lock them all with the door pins all up - nowt. There is not sign of it trying to unlock that door remotely either. No click or...
7
7

Re: Citroen "customer services" - parts warranty claim (long)
Who's going to quote it in its entirity? Have a pair of scissors, and LEARN TO USE THEM! cheers, clive
18
18

citroen xsara forte indictators
anyone any ideas what would be causing my right indictator to constantly stay on while driving

--=Charter=-- 624
CHARTER This newsgroup is a platform for all who have an interest in Citroen automobiles (from 2CVs to XMs and beyond). All items relating to these vehicles are on-topic (including fan gatherings,...

C4 owners manual in pdf format
Been looking for an owners manual for the C4. Thought I may be able to download one in pdf format from a Citroen site but only see brochures. I wonder if anyone has any ideas where I might locate one....

Xantia 1.9td total light failure, help needed
Hi and thanks for helping, I have got a 96 Xantia 1.9td and have now got total light failure on all headlights full/dip sidelights (and maybe the codepad too) all the fuses are okay, not that they all...
4
4

C4 user experiences
Hi all I am very close to buying a Citroen C4, my reservations being Citroens somewhat shady reputation. Are there any links to (dis)satisfied owners with fair descriptions out there? Not least: what...
4
4

Xantia rear height corrector joining link.
if you are absolutely set on an hour of unsuccessful cramped awkward dirt smelly dingy work, you could do worse than spray diesel fuel on it - you'll find it is super smelly and given my recent...
5
5

synergie
What's a synergie?
7
7

Xsara 2.0 HDI 90bhp
Anyone plz advise what the oil type & capacity is for this model? I'd buy a Haynes manual, but I have now zero confidence in Mr Haynes advice! TIA Andy
4
4

C6 on BBC TV "Top Gear"
Try this link for the C6 and click on C6 Website tab.
40
40