Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C6 on BBC TV "Top Gear"
Try this link for the C6 and click on C6 Website tab.
40
40

Xsara Front Spring
Turns out my X reg Xsara 2.0 HDI hatch has snapped a front coil spring (so thats why the handling was crap). Anyone else suffered fron this fault? - I'm told its common on the Picasso. Andy
1
1

citroen c2 speakers
hi there I want to change my speakers on my new 06 c2 i have pulled the speaker panel off on the door and the speakers are revitted in?? can any one tell me if you can get replacement speakers for the...
2
2

C1 rhythm
I've just been loaned one while the wife's 106 is in the garage and I've sold the Xantia cos it was falling apart. Anyway, what an awful car. I reckon the 1.5 diesel 106 (N reg) has better...
1
1

ZX Head Gasket Oil Leak
probably due to infrequent coolant change, right ? it's leaking front offside corner of the head, just above the alternator. anyone know the book time for a head gasket change ZX 1.4 base model ?...
4
4

diesel and carpets ...
All, Having successfully replaced the lift pump I failed to re-engage one of the fuel pipe properly and have filled up the rear seats with diesel ... mmm ... smells so good ... Any recommendations for...
7
7

immobilised Xantia :-(
morning all ... I went out this morning to check the ABS sensors etc (Xantia ABS query ...) First thing I noticed was a flat rear tyre - I had to start the engine to pump up the suspension to get the...
16
16

berlingo radio
Vehicle is berlingo multispace diesel (not hdi) I want to be able to turn my radio on without the ignition being on. I know it will kill the battery but I'm evetually planning on replacing it with a...
5
5

BX with antisink?
I got my BX gearbox repaired last week. The machanic had to disassemble several parts of the hidraulic system. Now that I have the car back, it seems as its got Antisink! It used to go down in a...
2
2

After veg oil, sugar waste
.----- | Scientists build caramel-powered margarine-making fuel cell | Cadbury's E. coli hydrogen fermenter | By Chris Williams | Published Tuesday 23rd May 2006 14:31 GMT | Find your perfect job -...
8
8

A/C refrigerant
Would anyone know what type of A/C refrigerant is used in a 1988 Citroen CXA? There is no info in the owner's manual or the repair manual--just says see your local CXA dealer. Well CXA are dead as...
14
14

how to decode VIN information
have you ever try VINchecker at: kind regards Gl

Veggie oil and HDi don't mix
Had a distressed e-mail. Thanks to the discussion here about vegetable oil a Xsara HDi has received a 50% mix. It won't start. I have advised to get the mix out of the tank and refuel with normal...
11
11

dancing 2CV ...
12
12

Xsara Wiring
I've got a facelift model Citreon Xsara, which had an aftermarket (Witter) towbar fitted until recently. I've been obliged to remove the towbar (long story), plus associated wiring from around the RH...
1
1